Monday, October 27, 2008

Thank You

Thanks so much guys for reading my blog and for leaving all of your comments and well wishes. I really started this blog to keep a record of my treatments, but it has become something more to me. It is a way to let everyone know about my appointments without repeating it 50 times, but it is also a way for me emotionally to let it all out. Kind of let go and let God. I know whatever he has planned for me is way better than my small little plans, because he can see the big picture. I trust in him that he will lead me where I need to be. So for right now I am just trusting in him to let things happen the way they will.

I want you to know how much it means to us that you have all taken an interest in our journey. So sit back and hold on. I have a feeling this is going to be one wild ride from here on out.

No comments: