Friday, October 24, 2008

Ovulation

Pretty Pictures, Images and Photos


So last night as Tina and I were getting ready to make a quick trip to Target I realized I was ovulating. I have really bad ovulation pains when I do. I was so happy because I was on day 13 of my cycle. I ovulated on Day 13 for 4 out of the last 7 months. The only times I didnt, was one month when I ovulated on day 11, my first month on femara, one month on day 9, my 3nd month on femara and my 4th month on femara when I didnt ovulate at all. I really think that my doctor was in too much of a hurry to give me the fertility drugs. I started them 2 weeks after starting the Metformin. She never really gave me a chance to ovulate consistantly on my own. So this month off the meds I am so glad that I ovulated on my own and on day 13!!!!! This is really really good news!!! Update on this!!! It was a cyst rupturing so I have not ovualted yet!!!


Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. ~Jacques Prévert

2 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I am glad your body is doing this for you! I hope it is a sign of good to come!

Valerie said...

That is awesome news girl! I know you are in Houston right now and you had your appointment earlier this morning, but just wanted to let you know I'm sending some prayers your way and that you get the answers and help you are looking for!!!