Monday, October 13, 2008

My body is a Wonderland

alice in wonderland Pictures, Images and Photos


Today I had my appointment with Dr. J at 10:45 to do my work up. The first thing she wanted to do was an ultrasound to see about cysts. I had one 33mm cyst on my left ovary and no sign of the small pcos cysts at all. The 33mm one was pretty big though and was already starting to reabsorb, meaning it was larger than that before. Hence the pain I've been in. I am on day 3 of my cycle right now. I won't be doing any meds this cycle, I am taking the time off to find a RE and to also give the cyst time to go away. Dr. J said that I can do all my labs and ultrasounds there in their office so I won't have to commute to Houston on such a regular basis. Which would be a huge help to us. So right now I am just going over my list of names for the doctors that are covered by my insurance. Tomorrow I am going to call my insurance and nail down exactly what they cover and then I am going to call Resolve and get an idea of all the doctors on my list, I also am going to check on the doctor that Dr. J mentioned and see if they are an in-network provider for us or not. The one she wanted me to see was in the Woodlands which is a little closer than driving all the way into downtown Houston. So that's about it for now. I will update this more when I know more about what I have decided on and about what our coverage is.

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop. ~Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

1 comment:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Praying! Hope all goes well and your insurance has the coverage you need.