Thursday, October 16, 2008

RE

new chapter Pictures, Images and Photos

I have finally decided on a new doctor and made my initial appointment. I found a doctor on my insurance who was recommended by a friend of a friend. The practice deals with about 50% of it's patients having PCOS. I am very excited. She was named one of the best doctors in Texas. So I am hopeful that I won't get the same treatment I've gotten in the past. My appointment is October 27th, Tina's Birthday, at 9a.m. I picked that day because it's James's day off anyway, and he has to go with me. It is in the Woodlands, so not too far away!

On top of being excited I am also kind of nervous. I really dont know what to think about everything, I feel terribly overwhelmed. I also talked to a friend today about accupuncture. I have been wanting to do it for a really long time, so I may go ahead and start doing it also.

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz

No comments: