Sunday, November 2, 2008

Clomid Again!

ttc with clomid Pictures, Images and Photos

We are waiting to move on with our treatments now. We have not really made any decisions as of yet. I am planning to do just a couple of clomid cycles before we do the hybrid cycle because I need to get a lot of blood work and stuff done. We also need to figure out how we are going to finance all of it. We have to have a lot of visits and they are almost $300 a visit, plus the $1700 for the drugs. So while we figure it out I am just going to be taking clomid. I am on day 22 of my cycle now, but my RE doesnt think I will start a new cycle for at least another week. So we will see how everything progresses. Just thought I would update a little bit. I am so not looking forward to what clomid does to me, so I am sorry in advance for being emotional or just plain in a bad mood a lot of the time, because that's what clomid did for me before.

1 comment:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Girl I am so excited for you! We all can put up with the moods because of the final product!! Good luck and I am praying!