Monday, November 24, 2008

Abbreviations

A few people have mentioned to me that they are having trouble with my abbreviations. I'm sorry for that! In the beginning I was just writing this blog for myself, so abbreviations and spelling mistakes didn't really matter to me, but I have since developed a small following. Since most of you haven't been down the TTC (trying to conceive) road that I have you have not learned all the abbreviations and lingo. So I will try from now on to explain myself in better detail. I also am going to give you a couple of websites to help explain if I forget or even explain older posts, since I am not going to go back and correct them all. :) We are so happy to have you guys join us in this journey, where ever it may lead. My cystic fibrosis screening came back negative!

http://www.babysnark.com/glossary/glossary.asp

http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about50471.html

1 comment:

Nina said...

I feel you on the abbreviations! I used them too and some people gave me the wierdest looks like I was speaking a foriegn language. I thought I was forever explaining some things. I never thought about posting a link or two to help me out!

Also so gald to see you are on the right track finally! Yay so much closer!!