Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wishing, and Hoping

I am still waiting on my af to come. I filled my clomid prescription today and I called my RE to see if she would order provera for me. I am so impatient. I want it now!!!! I really just want to move on with everything. I really haven't been doing anything, but I now officially have lost 59 pounds!!! So proud of myself. I will post a before and after shot so you can see. I am much happier this time around then I was before. I have strep throat right now and it's killing me!! That's about all thats going on for me!

Before
Photobucket Photobucket
After


Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ~Confucius

7 comments:

Misty Cathey said...

You look fantastic! :) 59 pounds is absolutely amazing!

Valerie said...

You look great!!!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I am Wishing and Hoping for you too! I just can't wait! You are looking fabulous btw!!!

Courtney said...

Thanks guys!!! :) You are so sweet! ILU

Meredith said...

You look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look amazing...what a difference it can make...I too have lost a ton and I notice it after I start to look at pics and such. I am hoping this is going to be "it" for you....after so long without proper answers or treatments I think you have a wonderful chance now with a dr. who cares...hang in there hun!

Lisa Rider said...

Did AF come???