Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

ttc Pictures, Images and Photos

So I am now on day 42 of my cycle with no AF in sight yet. I went in on Tuesday morning for all my blood work. Angela, Dr. R's nurse, called me back today with the results. I do NOT have diabetes, I am resistant to rubella, I am blood type A+, and my fasting glucose was 89. Which is all wonderful news!! My glucose could be a little lower so I am going to have to work on that and make sure I am sticking to a low GI diet. I am thrilled. I also am NOT pregnant, my progesterone was 12 meaning I did ovulate this cycle. So no Provera for me. I am just having to wait it out. They cysts probably made my cycle a little longer than it should be. Hopefully I will start sometime next week or so. The doctor is reviewing my results right now and if she has any recommendations she will call me with those too and I will update with them. All in all I am very happy for what I found out! So I am taking the wait and see approach to this. I also have a cystic fibrosis screening which she said she will call me about in a couple weeks and I have some tests to have run on days 2 or 3 of my cycle. When I have a cycle. According to Dr. R I should start by Monday. All in all very very optimistic about this. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and eats lots and lots of turkey!!!

To the lamp of love: may it burn brightest in the darkest hours and never flicker in the winds of trial. ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I am so glad you are getting good results with everything. I just know your time will be here soon! Still praying!

Valerie said...

I'm so happy things are going so great for you! Just like Lori said, I'm praying for you and James and yalls day will definitely come!!!

Meredith said...

YAY. That's great news. Hopefully those stinking cysts don't come back again. I'm still waiting on AF too...