Thursday, November 27, 2008

Do You Believe in Magic?

ttc a miracle Pictures, Images and Photos

I had a psychic reading done by a "baby" psychic who I heard about on a message board I belong too called soulcysters. I have been waiting for her to get back to me for a couple weeks and finally she did my reading. I wanted to share it here. Maybe it will be true, maybe it won't, but it was a really interesting and fun thing to do. Check out her blog at http://www.iamcheri22.blogspot.com/

Here is her reading to me:

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. Now in regards to your losses, I would ask if you have had a blood test and found out if your "nutrients" levels are low? I have no idea what that means, but its showing me that something is "low" when it comes to a blood test that they need to work on so that you can carry your pregnancies. Hopefully this is the right interpretation.
They are showing me a GIRL and they relate her to NOVEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in
They show someone who is very easy to please, someone who is a good friend to many and just so happy all of the time. Shes very social, and usually invited to a lot of birthday parties. I think that you will find that other kids just find her to be always really happy and just a lot of fun to be around.
I think that your going to find that shes always really tall for her age, shes someone who tends to wear clothes that fit her body and make her feel comfortable. They show her loving blue jeans, and shirts that are just a bit longer. Shes not one for long sleeves and will always prefer to wear ones that are more like tank tops or something with shorter sleeves. When longer ones, she will actually push them up a bit. Shes someone who does not like things that are tight around her wrist.
I think that you are going to find shes someone with a good level of confidence, someone who believes that she can. Shes always wanting to help where she can. If you have something for her to do, shes there. During her summer breaks they show her doing more of an "office' type job for a family member. So a company that they own or run, and she kinda helps during her vacation for extra cash.
They show her having her hair cut to just past her shoulders. Shes usually just tucking it back behind her ear. I see a heart shaped type face, and really pretty eyes.. more light in color.
When it comes to your daughter, they show her as someone who is very likable, someone who is the type to take charge of a situation, shes not easily distracted and seems to love stuffed animals. I see her loving makeup and really seems to love lipstick and lip gloss. shes always really girly and loves to carry around a purse
When it comes to career paths, they show her working in an office type setting
when ti comes to marriage i see her closer to 21, they will have two girls of their own.
let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri


I am sure you all have some thoughts!! But this is something I just wanted to share with you, not as a serious, "I know its going to happen" thing, but just as an interesting thing. Thanks guys.

So after talking to Cheri a little bit more we have concluded, which was my suspicion anyway, that the girl she is talking about is Tina. She described her exactly. So she is working on another reading for me. I will post that when she's done!!



Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Well, if this is true, your daughter is going to be one amazing girl!!! :)

Courtney said...

Well actually I read it to James and Misty read it and we all think it describes Tina perfectly. So she is going over my reading again. Weird.