Thursday, December 4, 2008

1st Cycle on Clomid 2008

pink ttc Pictures, Images and Photos

So we started our first cycle on Clomid while I am taking Metformin. The side effects have pretty much been the same as before, nasea all the time, hot flashes, horrible mood swings (sorry james and the rest of my family!), and headaches. I started having pain in my left ovary yesterday, and I had an incredibly full feeling. When I would breathe it would hurt. So I called my RE's office and they told me to go to my regular doctor today and have an ultrasound to make sure I was not overstimulated from the meds. So I had my appointment this morning. Everything looked good and in fact I didnt have any cysts, but I had a follicle on each ovary. The one on the right ovary was 18 and the one on the left was 20. These are the biggest follicles I have ever had on just clomid on cycle day 12. She said it looked like I would ovulate soon. Yay!!! I can not believe that it is actually working for me! So I am tracking ovulation with my clear blue easy fertility monitor (CBEFM). I'm very happy that it is all going so well on just clomid.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

3 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

WOOHOO I pray it works this cycle!

Valerie said...

What Lori said!!! Keeping you in my prayers!!!

Monica Squiers said...

I hope it continues to go well!