Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ovulation

Photobucket

Photobucket


On Cycle Day 15 and Cycle Day 16, which was Sunday the 7th and Monday the 8th, I got a peak on my CBEFM. Yay!! I felt ovulation pain on Monday night. I'm so glad I finally ovulated because my stomach was getting really really sore and it was becoming hard to walk. Last night my CBEFM was back to a high reading. Proving ovulation. This is the first time I have really ovulated in a really long time. Probably since June or July. So yay for Clomid this time around!! Since my previous doctor Dr. B told me "Clomid never really worked for you anyway." Umm maybe because you never treated my PCOS?? Just a thought!!!


"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

6 comments:

Meredith said...

YAY!! I still haven't bought a CBEFM. I'm starting to temp again, so we'll just BD at least every other day until I know I've O'd. It's much cheaper this way LOL.

Monica Squiers said...

Courtney I hope this works for you, that is exciting!

Courtney said...

I wouldnt buy one Mere. I bought mine over 2 years ago, but it doesnt always work, especially when you're taking clomid. I also do the sticks to just make sure I did and they really are much easier to do and much more reliable. My RE did tell us to BD everyday though and not every other day. She said James is young enough that it wont affect count! So we have BD'd everyday since day 11 of my cycle.

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I am so happy for you! I hope that it works! *babydust* going to you!

Nina said...

Yay!!! Baby dust to you! I hope this sticks for you....you have waited FAR TOO long, so I will keep you in my thoughts. Can't wait to hear some good news....Now go get busy! Literally!! Betch you never thought there would be so many people cheering you on to "get busy"!

Meredith said...

We've BD'd every other day so far, but today is CD 12 so we're getting close. We'll probably go everyday now until I ovulate. When I was on clomid before I O'd on CD 14 or 15 each time, so that's what I'm expecting again.