Monday, December 22, 2008

First IUI of 2009

Well AF showed up yesterday full force. I talked to my regular doctor about maybe trying a clomid and IUI cycle with her to save me money and until maybe I could find a new RE. Although I am very happy with the RE that I currently have, everything with them is VERY expensive. So I was hoping to find a more affordable RE. Meanwhile my regular OB/GYN has agreed to do a clomid cycle with me and an IUI. So far I am scheduled to do Clomid on days 3-7 and go in on January 2nd for a sonogram and probably IUI on the 3rd. Please think good thoughts for us!!


The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm so sorry things didn't work this month. But you O'd! Which is wonderful! Hopefully the IUI will do the trick.

Valerie said...

Keeping yall in my prayers!!!