Saturday, January 17, 2009

Look Ahead

Just wanted to update that AF came today. So no pregnancy. We were wanting to do another IUI, but I think we may wait to do it with the RE and save up a little first. I am of course upset, but I am handling it a lot better. So 2 more IUI's after this and then we stop. I know for sure I am going to take this cycle off and rest, I deserve it!! Thank you all so much for your thoughts and wishes for us, it means the world. We love all of you. I have never felt as much love as I did this cycle and that means a lot. So for now I am just taking it one day at a time. I am using the weekend to breakdown and by Monday there can be no more tears and I have to look ahead. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

5 comments:

Misty Cathey said...

I love you Courtney!

Baker Family said...

So sorry, I will pray harder. You are going to be a wonderful mom. Cry, its ok. Be mad, its ok. Just remember you are loved on earth and in heaven. There is a child waiting for the right time.

I will pray harder for you. Love you,
Tracie

Valerie said...

You are such an amazing and strong woman, Courtney! Just remember: everything happens for a reason and God has a plan for us all.. it may not be what we want, but it is for the best in the future! You are wonderful! Love you!

Monica Squiers said...

Oh Courtney, I am so sorry. You have the best attitude. I will keep praying for next time for you. Keep up the good spirits.

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

You know we are still praying. It is OK to break down, and girl take as long as you need. We are all here for you. Stay strong!