Monday, April 28, 2008

Set Backs

fertility tree

So even though I wrote down the appointment date and time right after I made it last time, somehow we mixed it up somehow. This is the 3rd time this had happened to me with this new doctor. The first time I caught her making the appointment mistake, the next I caught it when they called to remind me, this time I totally missed it. So I had to reschedule my appointment for another day. May 15th at 11 am. We will see how that goes. I am glad to have the extra time. I am trying really hard to be more healthy. Tina and I are jogging/walking/running every night almost. I am also trying to eat fewer calories. So far I feel better. I think most of the feeling better is from giving up fast food though. Tina and I made a pact and gave up fast food and I really have never felt better. So we will see what the doctor says at my appointment. If I am healthy then I will probably start the Femara this time, if not then I will wait until the end of summer.

Hope, deceiving as it is, serves at least to lead us to the end of our lives by an agreeable route. Francois de La Rochefoucauld

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to here about your mix up with the apts. I am so glad to hear you are getting healthy. I wish I had a Tina to go walking with. I bet that is great to have that support. I wish you the best.

Tracie