Thursday, April 10, 2008

Try Again

dreamin of baby


The weather is so very pretty. I love spring and all the beautiful flowers. It seems like it was a really long winter. I went this morning and had my blood drawn for my blood tests. I made an appointment for in two weeks hoping my results will be ready and we can talk about them then. So April 24th at 9:45. This time last year I was doing injections and getting ready for my second IUI. I was so hopeful. I think now I am just numb. I had come to terms with never having a baby and the possiblility of having one at this point is terrifying. If you ever have that dream where you can see and hear everything that is going on but you can not move to do anything. Thats how this feels, I feel so much in my heart that it's almost bursting open. I want so badly to have a baby and to be able to give that to my husband but I feel paralyzed. I just can't bring myself to take the pills and go through all that again. I know the sacrafice is worth the end result, but it's the sacraficing that hurts & how much you have to give up of yourself along the way.

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. Charles M. Schulz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Court, you would make the best mom ever. I wish you the best of luck. I will pray for you. I know it can be hard. Wondering who your new Dr. is.

Love you.

Tracie

Anonymous said...

I pray that everything works out for you. Keep in mind that, What God Has For You Is For You. Just pray and give the situation to God. Just ask him, and he will answer you. Just continue to be patient, sit still, and listen for his answer-it may be yes, it may be no, it may be not right now...His answer may not be the answer you are looking for or what you wanna hear. Continue to trust in God.

BOONE