Friday, May 2, 2008

New Developments

PCOS

Well my new doctor's office just called and guess what!!! I have PCOS!!! OMG!! Years of being told I dont have it and yep I do. They got the results of my blood test and my blood sugar and cholesterol are good, but my insulin was really high. So they are putting me on Glucophage for a month then if I tolerate that pretty well I will start the Femara in a month. This is the biggest freaking relief of my entire life. My other doctor was treating me for the wrong stuff. I should have never ever been given clomid. now I get a chance to set it right!!! I am so so happy. like crying happy. I may actually get my baby!!! I had given up hope completely! Thank you Misty for not letting me give up!

I am completely reeling from this. I have been overweight my entire life and always had trouble with my periods no matter what weight I was. I always thought it was something that was my fault and now I find out it's not all my fault! I have something that causes it. The fact that my previous doctor didnt even try to diagnose it or give me medicene for it is just disgusting to me. I can not believe that someone could be that hateful to another person that they would think that not telling them they have PCOS would make them do what they want. Plus the thousands we wasted on fertility treatments. omg My baby could be a reality. wow

Faith is a passionate intuition. William Wordsworth

No comments: