Thursday, May 22, 2008

OH Baby Baby!!!


miracles


So I have started taking the Meformin, but I have had a horrible two weeks. After getting over bronchitis I started passing a kidney stone. I was hurting for awhile before I decided to go to Urgent care. I was there a little while when they decided to send me to the ER so that they could do a CT Scan. They found out I had a stone that was too big to pass on its own. So i was scheduled for surgery on Wednesday, 05/21/08. Surgery went well and I am recovering nicely. I feel much better, just very sore.

So with all that is going on I have barely noticed the side effects of the Metformin. I am hoping to start trying soon. I am on day 17 of my cycle so I pretty much think that my window for ovulation has passed. I guess we will just hope for a better cycle next cycle.

I have been thinking about all my missed babies a lot lately. I can't wait to have my angel to hold in my arms. I miss them dealy even though I never really knew them. 5 years and there might be an end in sight. A light at the end of the tunnel.

As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit. Emmanuel Teney

No comments: