Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Month 5,382,402

ovulation dust

So this is our 5 millionth month of trying to concieve or at least that is what it feels like. This is my last month of unmedicated trying. I ovulated finally on day 18, which is weird because my cycles were shortening and then this one is perfect. Maybe that means its meant to be, but I really dont know and dont want to get my hopes up, or anyone elses. So I am now offically in the 2 week wait. I also got a peak on my monitor today and dark lines again so I guess I really really ovulated!!! This is totally new territory for me, even when I was doing clomid and injectibles this did not happen for me!!! Sometimes my AF would not even come at the end of a cycle and I would have to take Provera to start it, so even having an AF for three months in a row is a step in the right direction for us. It is so exciting to us. So please with us luck this cycle, this could be IT for us.


Dreams are the touchstones of our character. Henry David Thoreau

No comments: