Monday, June 30, 2008

A year later

Help from Femara

Af showed up today on June 30th, 2008. So it is on to my first medicated cycle in a year. I am anticipating it with a mix of emotions; fear and excitement being two of them. I am taking the drug Femara on cycle days 3-7, which will be July 2-6. So I will finish it right before we leave for Jamaica. I will keep this updated as to any and all side effects that I have from this medication. Although it is nothing like clomid, and presents with very few side effects usually. I also have to add this is my 4th month in a row to have AF. Which is unheard of for me. I also am not having very bad cramps at all anymore. I cramp the day before af and then nothing or very little after that. Which is a turn around from the terrible cramps I used to have when AF came.

If they're singing about heartbreak, they've lived it. Paula Abdul

No comments: